- Heritage buildings
- Hotels, guest houses and Inns
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial food production areas
- Automotive test facilities
- Information Technology (IT)
- Village halls & community pavilions and clubs
As with IT facilities, telecommunications areas are similar in that they also require and consume vast amounts of power to operate. This power can be provided by the grid or from UPS or generator back up. The risk of fire due to overheating is high and as such fire precaution measures must be put in place that firstly provide safety for life and secondly provide a high level of business interruption prevention. We are able to survey these facilities and provide sound fire engineering recommendations that will enhance life safety and reduce business down time. Likely areas of fire are very akin to ones found within an IT facility.